An important aspect of what makes us so safe is the range itself. Most indoor ranges use steel plates with rubber to stop bullets, sometimes deflecting fragments back to the shooter. While the risk is reduced when the range is long, we feel the traditional backstop does not provide the safest environment for our customers.
Instead, we use a more modern protective system called the Supertrap. This new backstop uses specially cut rubber that effectively stops bullets, even a .50 caliber BMG round.
High-powered rifles and pistols can be fired at even point blank range into the Supertrap without any fragments hitting the shooter. We use the Supertrap to provide the utmost protection for our customers. Our range is also the longest in Waikiki, at a distance of nearly 20 meters.
We provide safety glasses and ear protection or you may bring your own if you prefer.
What to wear:
- Closed footwear (Ejected shell casings are HOT, you never know where they might land.)
- Long sleeve (we provide safety covers for women and children)
- All shooters 21 years of age or older must possess a valid ID or passport.
- If you are between the ages of 10 to 20, a PARENTAL GUARDIAN must be present during signup.
- Minors accompanied by a parental guardian must be 5'2” in height (due to booth height)
- **Pregnant women are not permitted inside our range.
- **Wear appropriate clothing, covered shoes and pants are recommended.
- **Alcohol, illegal drugs or any other form of impairment is not allowed inside our range.
- **Smoking / smokeless tobacco is prohibited in the store and the range.
- **Highly recommended to wash your hands after using our range.
- **We do not allow people with felony convictions in any state or country.
- **We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Universal Safety Rules:
- All firearms should be considered loaded at all times
- Always point firearms in a safe direction (downrange) on target until ready to fire
- Always keep your finger off the trigger pointing straight along the frame until you are ready to fire.
- Always listen to your instructor
- Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times (These will be provided or you may bring your own)
- When not shooting, stand behind our marked line.
- Please refrain from rapid firing, one handed, inverted, sideways, or any awkward shooting positions
- Only shoot the target in front of you, do not shoot your neighbors targets.
- DO NOT pick up or take any brass casings.
- Photos are permitted but no VIDEOS are allowed.
- If there is a problem with the firearm, stand behind our yellow line and notify an instructor.
- Do not interfere with the instructor and their duties. If you are posing a threat to yourself and to others, you will be asked to leave the range immediately.
General Range Rules
SAFETY FIRST! No exception. You must follow all instructions given by the instructor on duty, and NEVER try to fix anything yourself.